Friday, April 02, 2004

[John Ji]
just came back from golf. supremely exhausted. and, my back hurts. this is what you get for not doing ample warm-ups. anyways, drove about 200+ balls over at Singa Inn's range. i must say that i am improving. (i'm not boasting! really!) i picked golf up less than three weeks ago and now my average distance is about 100m.(not boasting?) there always is
room for improvement! i'm really a green horn at it still. why? because i have yet to use the wood yet? i'm still at 6,7 & 8. (golfers will know what i'm referring to.) see? i'm a total green-horn. ugh! back's hurting. but my darling's gonna come over to my place laters to study a lil. i sure hope she can give me a nice and loving massage. :))) *the wonders of having a girlfriend* hahas.. basically skipped school today. i had no $chinks$ to go anywhere today! my mum, who was supposed to leave $100 for me to top my EZ-link (farecard, in case you haven't heard or known =X) up with the concessions. yups, skipped my DE practical, PEEE lecture and C++ Programming tutorial. haha... hope i still have at least 75% attendance. i HOPE. or else i won't be able to take my sessionals. :(

i can't wait for my darling tiara to come over! she's asleep! taking a nap! wake up my dearie! lol.. yea, AS IF she would,just by me typing it all here. think i'll drop her another ten more calls, just in case. :))) can't wait to spend time with her too. :))) think we're gonna eat out. Japanese! i want my chawanmushi (japanese steamed egg) please! well well, enough of my ramblings. i've got some *ahem* calls to make!*grins*

in the meantime, ja ne!

P.s. Am i sounding egoistic? Or is it just me?